Development Coordinator, PowerPAC.org; Washington, D.C. 2014 – Present
- Develop and implement fundraising strategy.
- Advise Executive Director on opportunities to connect with various donors.
- Create development materials for the purpose of cultivation, recruitment, and retention of donors.
Political Director, PowerPAC+; Washington, D.C. 2012 – 2014
- Developed and maintained the technical infrastructure of the organization to including the membership database, communications and email marketing program, and website design and maintenance.
- Developed and implemented membership program for the purpose of donor recruitment and retention.
Created our candidate selection process including candidate criteria standards emphasizing strategic and competitive advantages.
- Executed small (10+) gatherings to large-scale (150+) fundraising events including all logistics, communications, material production and operations in cities nationwide including San Francisco, Washington, DC and New York.
Deputy Political Director, PowerPAC.org; Washington, D.C. 2010 – 2012
- Lead project manager assisting in the conceptualization and implementation of multi-dimensional national campaign to promote social justice.
- Identified, gathered and examined information to highlight opportunities and develop key nationwide political strategies for organization such as public policy, demographic shifts, infrastructures, resources, and political landscape.
- Researched and analyzed census data and marketplace to present and disseminate research findings through various media methods, such as social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Operations Director & New Media Organizer, One Nation Working Together;
Washington, D.C. 2010
- Handled logistical planning of a joint campaign with 6 lead organizations and over 90 national civil rights organizations, labor unions and peace organizations for a demonstration on the National Mall over a one year period resulting in over 150,000 individuals at our national event and 70 local events in 27 states.
- Performed online organizing and new media strategies, such as sending over 40 personalized and segmented emails, with coalition partners for the goals of driving traffic, building an email list, and offline actions.
- Tracked social media and web metrics using tools developed by Blue State Digital to drive over 500,000 unique visitors to our website, gain 13,332 ‘likes’ on Facebook, and 1,945 followers on Twitter.
Operations Manager, MJEE LLC.; Upland, CA 2008 – 2010
- Developed customer relations plan, communications strategy and operational processes for small business food service outlet for the purpose of increasing revenue and retaining customers.
- Managed daily financial transactions, direct correspondence with clients and vendors and assisted customers through innovative branding campaign.
Field Organizer, California Democratic Party; San Bernardino, CA 2008
- Organized and implemented a voter registration, identification, and outreach program for a county of 1.7 million residents resulting in 314,000 Democratic voter registrations.
- Managed a field office for entire San Bernardino County consisting of 60 volunteers and 12 interns consistently executing 1,000 voter outreach calls each night and conducted canvassing and phone-banking training sessions.
American University, Washington D.C., Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, May 2008
- Women & Politics Institute, American University, Summer 2007
- Campaign Management Institute, American University, Spring 2008
WeLead Program, American University, Women & Politics Institute, September 2013 – April 2014
National Asian Pacific American Women’s Forum, DC Chapter Board and Member
- Communications Chair, 2013
- Mentor, 2012 – 2013
Filipino Young Professionals – D.C., Member
Women’s Information Network, Member
Alpha Delta Pi, Zeta Alpha Chapter, Class of Fall 2004
Internet and database research – DataFerrett, FactFinder (US Census Applications)
Filemaker, Salesforce, NationBuilder, ExactTarget, MailChimp, and WordPress