I’m no fancy-schmancy designer. I’m self-taught; started designing my own website and expanded from there. So you can say I sort of fell into it. Over the last ten years, I’ve helped create and manage a number of websites. Some for work purposes through my capacity at PowerPAC.org. Others as side projects for people and organizations I’ve met along the way. Samples of my work are below.
If you’re interested in working together, here is a list of my services. I primarily work in WordPress but also have experience in designing Squarespace websites.
- Design functioning website for your business, organization, or self from scratch
- Assist in the maintenance of your site
- Revamp existing website to fit current business, organization, or self’s branding
- Create email address(es) to match web domain name
- Add contact forms for email marketing program